- Prayer Buddies is a school wide program that pairs older students with younger students. Our goal is to develop lifelong friendships through faith based activities. Students learn how to pray with each other and for each other’s needs through shared faith experiences.
- Our School Mass is held 8:00 a.m. Wednesday mornings. It is a special child-centered liturgy at which children grades Kindergarten – 8 gather to worship, sing, and pray. Band and music students sing and play instruments at this Mass, and the homily is designed to appeal to the youngest members of our school.
- Living Stations (8th Grade) A service project and learning experience for each of the students involved.
- Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion (2nd Grade)
- May Crowning (8th Grade) May Crowning reminds us to remember Mary and to always pray to her to intercede for us to her son Jesus. Mary is crowned with flowers each year with reverence and joy because of her willingness to serve God and her total unselfishness.
- Graduation Mass (8th Grade)
- Catholic Schools Week (Nationally Celebrated last week in January) Schools typically celebrate Catholic Schools Week with special Masses, activities for students, administrators, faculty, school staff and the community.
St. Michael Catholic School acknowledges the important role that athletics and extracurricular activities contribute to the total development of the student as a mature, Catholic individual.
St. Michael Catholic School staff and parent volunteers guide the students to develop teamwork, leadership skills, good sportsmanship and school pride. In addition to learning these lifelong skills, students also learn rules, strategies and age appropriate fundamentals of the sport.
The athletic program at St. Michael Catholic School shall reflect respect for God, Church, and one another.
Visit our Blues Athletics site to learn more about
- Volleyball (5th – 8th)
- Basketball (4th – 8th)
- Intramural Basketball (K – 3rd)
- Baseball & Softball (7th & 8th)
- Golf (5th-8th)
You and your student can read about the programs we offer:
- Band (4th-8th)
- Book Clubs
- Chess Club (K – 6th)
- Christmas Program (Preschool – 6th)
- Dances (6th-8th) Three dances per year: Halloween, Valentine’s and Graduation
- Flag & Safety Patrol (5th & 6th)
- Robotics (1st-8th) – State Champion Teams!
- Spring Musical (7th & 8th)
- Student Council (7th & 8th)